Chemerin Receptor Agonists
- The chemerin, a G protein-coupled Receptor (GPCR), expressed on select immune, epithelial, and dorsal root ganglion cells modulate the resolution of inflammation and neuropathic pain.
- We have utilized a novel technology to develop a long-acting, high potency membrane-anchored chemerin receptor.
- Agonist OKYO-0101 decreases inflammation and neuropathic pain in mice.
MAS-Related G Protein-Coupled Receptor (MRGPR) Agonists
- MAS-Related GPCR (MRGPR) involved in the perception of pain are mainly expressed in the sensory neurons.
- Activation of MRGPR by OKYO-0201 agonist inhibits perception of pain. Therefore, OKYO-0201 has potential to be developed as non-opioid analgesic for pain.