Chemerin Receptor Agonists
- Chemerin, a G Protein-Coupled Receptor (GPCR), when expressed on select immune, epithelial, and dorsal root ganglion cells modulates the resolution of inflammation and neuropathic pain.
- We have utilized a novel technology to develop a long-acting, high potency membrane-anchored chemerin receptor agonists.
- Agonist OK-101 decreases inflammation and neuropathic pain in mice.
MAS-Related G Protein-Coupled Receptor (MRGPR) Agonists
- MAS-Related GPCR (MRGPR) involved in the perception of pain are mainly expressed in the sensory neurons.
- Activation of MRGPR by OK-201 agonist inhibits perception of pain. Therefore, OK-201 has the potential to be developed as a non-opioid analgesic for pain.